Sunday, March 11, 2012

Everything You've Got EVENT!



March 20th!



I’m really excited about the upcoming release of Everything You’ve Got and I want to stir things up so people hear about the book and I want to have some fun with all of you!



Participants (that’s you!) will each receive a set of mini handcuffs (metal, working thumb cuffs :)) and a set of Kat and Luke Romance Trading Cards for getting involved!





In addition, each participant will be entered to win the big prize:




A real set of fuzzy handcuffs, a “What Happens On The Road Stays On The Road” RV can koozie, and some other road-trip goodies… along with my undying devotion, of course :)





Here’s how it works:




Starting, Tuesday, March 13th, pick 3 activities from this Menu.




Any set of three activities, gets you the mini handcuffs and goodies AND gets you entered for the big prize. (and of course you can do more than three things! :) Keep track!)




Activity Menu:




1. Pre-order the book from Samhain or Amazon

2. Tweet something about looking forward to the book, excited for release day, a question for me, etc. and use #EYG in your tweet (you can send me tweets directly at https://twitter.com/#!/ErinNicholas or tweet to your own followers! :))

3. Post something on Facebook—your page or mine—about looking forward to the book, being excited for release day, a question for me, etc.



4. Add the book to your Goodreads shelf (you can mark it as “to-read”). Goodreads Everything You’ve Got page

5. Send an e-mail of the cover and blurb (I can supply) to two friends (e-mail me if you’d like something to send on: erinnicholas01@gmail.com)

6. Come to my pre-release party at the Samhain Café and comment on the excerpts, ask a question, etc. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/samhaincafe/ , you have to sign up, but it’s free and kind of fun! :) And you can unsubscribe or go no-mail later :) That will be Sunday, March 18th, 8 p.m.-9 p.m. CST.


7. Participate in my pre-release party on Twitter by asking a question, retweeting my tweets, commenting on the book, etc. Monday, March 19th 8 p.m.-9 p.m. CST. If you follow me, you’ll find me tweeting lines from the book, facts, answering questions, etc. If you don’t follow me, just search for #EYG and you can follow the tweet stream that way.



Obviously, some of these I’ll know about but some I won’t be able to track, so just shoot me an e-mail letting me know what you did to help spread the word! (it’s the honor system… I totally trust every one of you ;))

Remember you don’t have to do ALL of these… just THREE! And don’t forget to let me know! :)

My e-mail is erinnicholas01@gmail.com.




PLEASE put EYG Event in the subject so I can keep track… I don’t want to miss any of you! And include your mailing address!

Thanks for helping me get the word out!



Erin




5 comments: